We are hiring
Let’s create fantastic maps together
Senior Marketer (M/V)
The fast growth of Navads requires an experienced and hands-on (digital) marketer to improve the strategy, tactics and execution of Navads commercial proposition. We expect you to deliver great quality yourself and besides you know how, when and who to involve to get things done.
Navads’ marketer translates the company strategy in clear and achievable propositions, goals and messages. Different stakeholders (publishers, partners and retail brands) require a different approach via various channels. To be successful in this role you should understand the value, function and operation of all marketing channels without the direct need to execute everything yourself. You know how to engage and manage contractors in order to deliver on time, on spec and on budget.
Of course, you should be tech savvy and you should have outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English. If you are an energetic and positive individual, who is not afraid to roll your sleeves up and challenge senior management, please read further!
Navads is the global leader in the navigation ecosystem offering location data management for enterprise and SMB brands worldwide. We believe that every business should be found on any digital map used by its customers both on- and offline.
Navads has strategic relationships with the biggest mapping companies in the world including Apple, Google, Facebook, Uber, Waze, and Here and provides them with hyper-accurate location-data from our clients.
Billions of users globally use our location data each day, navigating themselves to their destination using their navigation device or application of choice.
- Translates the company strategy into a balanced and smart marketing plan
- Defines and executes successful (digital) campaigns to generate leads for our commercial team (through various channels, such as Google Adwords, Facebook/Instagram ads, SEA, email marketing)
- Measures, reports and analyses the campaigns to improve KPIs like visits, CTR, leads, CPA etc
- Implementing strategies to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, marketing / social channels and tactics
- Initiates and writes articles / blogs about our market in general and about Navads specifically
- Coordinates the development of marketing material like presentations, videos, whitepapers and e-books,as well as promotions for product, features and resellers, enterprise and affiliate clients; directing promotional support.
- Determining the budget and level of company presence at conventions, meetings, webinars, trade shows, and technical seminars.
- Follows and reports on market trends in the local presence space, provides idea generation around topically savvy perspectives.
- Keeps abreast of the market share of the company and its competitors for listings and reputation management.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Responds to customer marketing questions, informational requests and training support needs.
- Prepares an annual marketing budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Actively communicates to all stakeholders of Navads to demonstrate our leading position in the presence management industry
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Securing publicity / placements for the company in the form of interviews, contributions and guest blogging capacities at a global scale, traditional PR experience is a plus and relationship-building skills are a must.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor / Master Degree in Business, Communication, Advertising or Marketing Management
- Five (5) years in a management capacity.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ professional experience in the marketing (technology) b2b space interacting with top quality customers
- Excellent critical thinking, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, self-starting and can-do mentality
- Have a quality network of pre-existing PR and marketing contacts that can support as needed
- You have strong attention to detail and solid analytical and organizational skills
- You demonstrate superior interpersonal, influencer, and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization
- You thrive within a dynamic, agile and fast-changing environment
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of all digital marketing channels
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- Preferably you are comfortable in more languages
- Demonstrated results in building client relationships, coaching staff, and managing the entire marketing cycle / plan.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Direct exposure to marketing research and statistical analysis methods.
- Previous budgetary responsibility (P&L a plus but not necessary).
- Must be a spokesperson for the company
What we can Offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Ambitious and energetic colleagues and partners that are frontrunners in the global digital marketing space
- A desk with one of the most beautiful views of Amsterdam and a stone’s throw away from Leidseplein
- A daily office lunch, Ping-Pong competition and high fives for good work!
*Depending on the candidate this position is 32-40 hours per week minimum.