We are hiring
Let’s create fantastic maps together
Research Intern (M/V)
Navads is seeking a research intern to support the commercial team with research and market insights in our headquarters in Amsterdam. Our interns participate in exciting projects and assignments that support our fast-paced business while working on their own and with team members as they embark on their careers.
We offer a 6-month program, 32/40-hour work weeks, a balanced compensation, great responsibilities, a digital culture, a ping-pong table, a daily fresh company lunch and a great location in the heart of Amsterdam!
Navads is the global leader in the navigation ecosystem offering location data management for enterprise and SMB brands worldwide. We believe that every business should be found on any digital map used by its customer both on- and offline.
Navads has strategic relationships with the biggest mapping companies in the world including Apple, Google, Here and TomTom and provides them with hyper accurate location data from our clients.
Billions of users globally use our location data each day, navigating themselves to their destination using their navigation device or application of choice.
- Support development and delivery of customer/market research projects
- Communicate research and insights to the sales operation manager
- Perform customer surveys to understand the perceived quality and added value
- Manage projects on market knowledge & data storage
- Inclusion in various other business projects
- Minimum level of education required: University of professional education (HBO); completion of first year preferred
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to the internship
- Demonstrated time management skills through course work and extracurricular activities
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Collaborative/teamwork oriented
What we can offer you:
- Monthly compensation
- Internship of 6 months (32-40h)
- Ambitious and energetic colleagues
- A desk with one of the most beautiful views of Amsterdam and a stone’s throw away from Leidseplein
- Environment that supports learning on the job
- A daily office lunch, Ping-Pong competition and high fives for good work!
Apply for this position
Control Your Own Level Of Motivation