We are hiring
Let’s create fantastic maps together
Technical Delivery & Integration Manager (M/V)
The fast growth of Navads requires an ambitious Integration & Delivery Manager, with a strong technical background, owning the responsibility of ingesting and distributing our continuously expanding POI-dataset across a range of connected and “to-be”-connected mapping platforms, like: Apple, Foursquare, HERE, TomTom, Waze, Facebook, Yelp and others.
Your activities will consist of controlling, managing, monitoring and reporting on the data processes through existent API-connections and flat-file submissions. Your external peers are technical representatives of the named publishing channels, direct enterprise customers and syndication partners.
Additionally, you’ll setup and coordinate various projects to solidify/automate Navads’ delivery-operations, allowing the organization to expand its footprint through various new channels and broadening the type of content we distribute.
If you are a digital native with a product owner/technical product manager background, and have an entrepreneurial attitude please read further!
- Deliver; Own the continuous data-delivery process (downstream/upstream) between Navads and the various mapping-channels.
- Control & Monitor; ensure on-time, first-time-right delivery sequence for the periodic flat-file submissions. Ensure continuous delivery and mutation-process for the API-content streams.
- Onboard; Coordinate the onboarding of new publishing channels, and the integration of these new channels within development and operations.
- Integrate; Assist syndication partners and large customers with the integration of Navads’ API to guarantee smooth data processes.
- Document; Own the responsibility of creating and maintaining standard operating procedures covering the entire delivery process, including feedback loops.
- Drive Continuous Improvement; Identify and coordinate key process improvement projects to increase the delivery sequence, and improve the “verification-crawling” process.
- Challenge; Continuously review industry and peer best practices, educate our organization about them and develop plans to implement those that provide a competitive advantage.
- A Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or Information Systems, or equivalent relevant experience.
- At least 3-years working knowledge of highly scalable and available system development, allowing you to join in constructive architectural/technical discussions with our talented Engineers;
- Have a solid understanding of experience with Java (mostly API-based), REST APIs and Statistical Analysis tools;
- Attention to detail, data accuracy, and quality of output;
- Demonstrates superior interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization.
- Thrives within a dynamic, quickly changing environment;
- International oriented, comfortable working primarily in spoken and written English.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary;
- Ambitious and energetic colleagues and customers that are frontrunners in the global retail space;
- A desk with one of the most beautiful views of Amsterdam and a stone’s throw away from Leidseplein;
- Training on the job to improve your project management and technical knowledge;
- A daily office lunch, Ping-Pong competition and high fives for good work!
Apply for this position
If you’re up for a challenge